No matter what happens in The Bourne Legacy, they’d better play Extreme Ways at the end
Okay this idea has been bouncing in my head but what if, follow me here, what if Joss Whedon ever decides to do Dr.Horrible’s Sing Along Blog 2 and cast Jeremy Renner as Captain Narcolepsy?
Think about it, we get Renner singing and he can finally take a nap.
And it would awesome if Captain Hammer was Captain Narcolepsy’s older brother so that means he had to get Hammer back in the game or something.But then he keeps falling asleep trying to get Hammer’s ass off the couch or something.
interviewer: you both have a very brutal combat scene together. so, jeremy, how hard was it not to hurt scarlett at all?
- jeremy: well, it's certainly a concern, you know, i don't think i've done--
- scarlett: really? when. when were you concerned?
- jeremy: uh--
- scarlett: when? after you bruised my ribs?
- jeremy: i didn't bruise you ribs. yeah, no, we hurt each other. and, um--
- scarlett: did i? did i really hurt you?
- jeremy: yeah, i...yeah, you broke my heart.